Life In And Out My Window...





Friday, July 18, 2014

OH MY!

I know it has been a while since I have been on here so I thought it is time! So busy these days as it seems everyone is. Helping with my mother, my 99 year old grandmother, and just day to day things. Time is flying by don't you think? Almost the end of July already! We are now a part of the Country Neighbors' Tour so we now have 3 open house's a year instead of 2. I have not been "as good" with my shop hours lately but this can't be helped. My family is more important to me  and people know they can call and make an appt. anytime so hope I don't have too many people mad at me. Let's see.... Been working in the gardens and loving this. I find this very relaxing and calming to say the least. I hope everyone is having a good Summer and taking some time to relax and enjoy the simple things.  


    I have finally planted some Sunflowers! Have always wanted some!
    Mom doesn't like her picture taken. I think she is beautiful.
        My wonderful husband and my grandmother.
                                 My grandmother and I
                             We can't forget Sherman and Kyra.

6 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

A beautiful family Vicki !
It sounds like you have been very busy this summer, having fun and planting all those gorgeous flowers in your garden.
Sweet kitties, Take time for yourself some days dear friend.
Hugs,
~Jo

Earlene L. said...

You are very blesses to have your mom and grandmother, the both are beautiful and don't look their ages at all!!!!
Your home and shop are always a treat to see. Great sunflowers. I have 2 mammoths coming up this year.
Summer is passing by too quickly for me too.
Have a great weekend
Earlene

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Vicki, I enjoyed you sharing your wonderful family, so sweet. Your flowers are beautiful, love the yard and displays, Hugs Francine.

Blessings in the Country said...

Your garden is so lovely! Enjoy every minute with your family!

small farm girl said...

My Grandma didn't like to have her picture taken so we didn't take it very often. Now that she's gone, I wished that I hadn't listen to her and taken allllll kinds of pictures.

Linda said...

I think that picture of your mom is funny......I find working in the garden so relaxing too, not like work at all.....looks wonderful Vicki!!!