Life In And Out My Window...





Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Good Morning




A challenging week so far...Window busted,AC out, and this morning the power went out. As I was taking a shower this morning I was watching the finches on their feeders, had a dove on the top of my cabin looking at me so sweet, and I was admiring my favorite Clematis. My grandmother gave me a piece of this 2 years ago. I so treasure it. With all of this said it is going to be a wonderful day and I know it! Life is good! We are looking forward to our open house this Friday and Saturday and all the nice folks we will see again!

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Vicki, love to watch the Finches and what a pretty Clematis, very special I think, Blessings Francine.

Patty Sumner said...

Beautiful Clematis! Mine have already stopped blooming..It makes it even more precious that the piece is from one of your Grandmothers..I love when finches gather around the feeders.. ther are so many of them..Have a great day. Blessings!

bettyj said...

Your flowers and fence are wonderful Vicki. Have a gret rest of the week