Life In And Out My Window...





Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weather And Family





This weather has me checking on my mother and grandmother more than usual. They are both very important to me and I catch myself worrying about them all the time. The first pic is from Christmas. My granny is 99. Isn't this amazing? Second one is back in the summer when I took them to Spring Mill State Park. Mom doesn't like her photo taken but isn't she beautiful? I SO love them both. Be safe in the weather we are all having and stay warm!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Beautiful ladies all!! How blessed you are... and your mom and grandma are, as well, to have you to care for them!
Stay warm!
Penny

Primitive Stars said...

So beautiful Vicki, you are very blessed to have your Grandmother still, Blessings Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

How blessed you are to have your granny still with you. Both ladies so beautiful! Stay warm, Janice