Life In And Out My Window...





Sunday, December 15, 2013

Silly Things We Love


This is the first year in a long time that I decided to decorate a lot more simple for Christmas. Guess it is because there has been so much going on so this was sure ok with me..... I only put up 2 trees this year and guess what? I like it and it is very "farmhouse" and homey.....  Anyway one of my favorite things this year are these 3 old toys I have displayed in an old wagon under one of the trees.... They are so cute but not me so go figure!?.... Isn't it wonderful that we can like so many other things instead of just one thing. I know everybody is so busy getting ready for Christmas and all but take time to enjoy what you are doing along the way...... I stop and look at these silly little old rag toys every day and they bring a smile everytime.   

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

So sweet, your toys made me smile to. Love that you put out what's makes you happy as I love the magic of Christmas, Happy Holidays Vicki, Hugs Francine.

Simply Shelley said...

Sure made me smile...blessings to you and yours this Christmas