Life In And Out My Window...





Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year


Gosh another new year already! Time has flown hasn't it. So many things have happened..some good and some bad but I tell ya what. Mike and I SO look forward to 2014 and what it brings whatever this might be. We are a very busy couple and just pray for the strength to do what we do and most important help take care of others who need the help. We don't ask for much and as I have said many times we live a quiet and simple life. I wasn't sure what photo to use today and then decided maybe we should all follow Kyra relaxing to start the new year out right....Whatever your plans are for today and this evening be safe. Mike, Kyra, Sherman, and I all wish you a Happy and blessed New Year!

9 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I agree...lets follow Kyra and relax. Happy New Year!!! Janice

Prims By The Water said...

I agree...lets follow Kyra and relax. Happy New Year!!! Janice

bettyj said...

My plans for tonight,for the first time in years, is to snuggle in and just "be." Loved seeing on FB your visit with Candy and Max. I bet you had a wonderful time. Happy New Year and I like you, lead a very simple life, but would want it no other way.

Earlene said...

Sweet picture and enjoy your evening
Happy New Year Blessings 2014
Earlene

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

I agree too about following the example that Kyra is setting!
Relax and enjoy.
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Simply Shelley said...

Blessings on your new year friend...love the choice of photo you pick...very sweet :)

Angel Blue said...

Happy New Years

Primitive Stars said...

Such a sweet picture, I could curl up on the bed with those quilts and Kyra.....New Year Blessings Francine.

Mary A said...

Kyra looks like she is enjoying her New Year's nap! Blessings for the New Year.