Life In And Out My Window...





Friday, December 20, 2013

A Warm Holiday Greeting




What a glorious time of the year it is! Guess I am like a little kid about this.... I have had the Christmas trees on even in the daytime some and loving it....Enjoy the time with your family and friends..... We wish our kids were closer but as the saying goes "it is what it is" and we make the most of it...... I still remember the excitement when they were small...... Their little eyes so excited, the Christmas tree, the wonderful smells out of the kitchen, excitement knowing other family members were coming to share the day,etc.....I know everyone is busy while getting ready for Christmas and some will be traveling,so ..... From our home to yours we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and safe travels. 

6 comments:

~Backroad Treasures~ said...

Happy Holidays to you as well... Life goes fast doesn't it we all take it for granite.... I just the other day sat and was looking at my tree remembering my children being young and overwhelmed with excitement!!!
Mine are all grown, two live out of state and we are lucky to have two close by and two grandchildren. Many memories..
Hugs
Rhonda in Ohio

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Vicki, I also keep the tree lights on during the day, love the look.......Yes, I love the magic of the season, sights, sounds and smells.....Wishing you and yours a Cozy Christmas and all the best in the New Year, Hugs Francine.

bettyj said...

Vivki, have I ever told you this house looks just like the one my Great aunt lived in Ohio. It had a porchy/toop over the back! I love it. I too burn my lights all day long. The first thing I do after the coffee is going is turn on the lights and they burn until I go to bed. I also say,"It is what it is" so much friends have bought and made me things with this saying. Even a casserole dish! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. I enjoy your blog.

small farm girl said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too!!!!

Simply Shelley said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.....I love your home....I can just imagine having an old fashion Christmas day within your old farmhouse. Would be wonderful :) Blessings

Vicki said...

Ladies, I send you the biggest hugs and well wishes for a splendid Christmas! Sounds like we are all on the same brain wave as far as how we feel about it. Isn't it wonderful how we can connect and be "kindred spirits"? Blessings to all of you...